The Skills Basket is excited to present the Psychiatric FCEs course to you again in 2019.
10 – 12 April 2019
This is the only Psych FCE course for 2019, so don’t delay to register!
We are applying for 18 – 20 CPD points (3 ethics)
R7600.00 (includes software and one year licence fee)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Registrations close 27 March 2019
This 2.5 day workshop will assist the practitioner who is interested in psychiatry and mental health to have:
- A clear understanding of how mental health conditions translates into areas of potential impairment in the workplace
- Access too baseline assessment measures to perform assessments which can be used in clinics or work assessment units for employer or insurer work.
- Opportunity to practice skills required in the assessment of work-related impairment
- Confidence in translating assessment results to recommendations regarding further intervention and return -to- work.
The following topics will be covered:
- Mental Health conditions in the workplace
- Difficult client
- Ethical considerations
- Interviewing techniques in work assessments – mock interviews will be conducted
- Job Analysis specific to Psychosocial work demands
- Case Law
- Assessment requirements
- Minimum standards
- Report writing
- Introduction to assessments of cognition, work behaviour and stress at work
This course includes an online screening tool
Please fill in your details below so that we can contact you with more information